I made my computer Countdown Clock app because I have rest every 45 minutes when I do my things and my computer doesn’t have the timer app.
Download App for Free
Download via Baidu Drive (百度网盘):
Password (提取码): djvh
This is a timer app, you can set a time range, it will remind you when the time is up, like the timer feature on your phone.
Right now, only Windows 8 or later Windows operating system has this feature, but MacOS or Windows 7 does not have this feature. I need to take a rest after I do my things for a moment, and I usually use MacOS or Windows 7 operating system, so I used my programming knowledge to make this app.
In order to let foreigners and people who can’t understand Chinese can understand this app, so the app is English version, you can change the language.
- Unpack the .zip file after you downloaded.
- Open index.html file in any new browser and choose a language.
- Type the time in the time box, or you can select a time from the quick select box.
- Click Start button, the timer starts, and the time will turn to blue. You can point your mouse grab in the Windows taskbar’s browser icon to view the remaining time.
- When the remaining time is less than 10 seconds, the time will turn to red, and it will play the clock’s turning sound.
- When the time is up, the alarm will sound, click Stop button to stop the timer.
- Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10
- Windows Server 2008, 2008 R2, 2012, 2016
- Mac OS X 10.0 or later
- Any versions of Chrome OS or Linux
- 512MB memory (The DDR is unlimited)
- 1 core CPU
- 800*600 screen resolution
- Enough CMOS battery
- Hard Disk Drive or Solid State Drive (Do not use a floppy disk)
- Internet Explorer 9 or later
- Chrome 50.0 or later
- Firefox 50.0 or later
- Any versions of Microsoft Edge, Safari, Opera
- Any Chinese browsers (e. g. 360, Liebao)
Jun. 22nd, 2019 v2.1
- Fixed a bug about Chinese settings box can’t show. (Thanks to the author’s classmate for reporting this bug!)
May 12th, 2019 v2.0
- Added the timeout feature.
- Added custom label.
- Added the mouse wheel and button to adjust the time value feature.
- Made the prompt interface more polite.
- Removed preset value feature because it is an unnecessary feature
- Unified prompt box.
- Inproved the quick select feature.
- Added a temporary alert box like Android system.
- Added a warning about Windows XP or older OS.
- Added the color changing effect on the buttons.
- Fixed a bug about fixing the wrong input box when typing the time.
- Humanizing the software.
- Supports turning off the sound or background image.
- Changed the interval of alarm sound.
May 3rd, 2019 v1.0.1
- Fixed a bug that the value can be more than 59 in Firefox.
May 1st, 2019 v1.0
- Fixed a bug that the timer is not accurate in Firefox.
- Added Quick Select feature.
- Fixed the missing font in MacOS.
- Added the preset value feature.
If you’d like to download the history versions of my apps, please contact me by sending an email because I have limited space in my server.