Community Project is Coming Soon…
In grade 9 in my school, we need to do the Community Project.
I chose the theme for my group: Using Computer Safely. My group will teach people how to use the computer safely, and send tutorials and tips about this.
I may open a WeChat Public Subscription Account for the community project.
I will do the Community Project for 9 months, between Sep. 2019 and Jun. 2020.
Can’t wait for my Community Project? I Prepared some Computer Safety tips for you
If you can’t wait to enjoy my community project, I prepared my computer safety tips, I will tell you the detailed information for each tip when the community project starts.
- Usually Backup your Data.
- Usually scan and kill computer virus in your antivirus software.
- Open your USB Drive by right key instead of double click.
- Safety remove your removable devices before unplugging.
- Cover your computer camera unless you need it.
- Do not arbitrary paste codes into browser’s console feature.
- Do not click or open unidentified link.
- Turn off Autoplay on your computers for removable devices.
- Disconnect and turn off WiFi if you don’t need it.
- Lock your computer when you leave it. (Win+L / command+control+Q)
- Check the beginning in the browser’s address bar when you surf the Internet. (HTTP or HTTPS)
- Keep off dangerous websites.
- Use strong passwords.
- Be careful when you lend your device(s), removable device(s), account(s) to others.
- Enable ‘Find My Devices’ Feature.
- Cover your keyboard while you are entering your password.
- Be careful when using public WiFi.
- Be careful when charging with public USB port directly.
- Always keep your software and operating system up-to-date. (Except old computers)
- Be careful when downloading files from the Internet.
- Use genuine software.
- Do not make a screenshot about the payment code.